January 9, 2012

Small Group

Updated the blog for winter - if only it were actually winter in KY! I'm getting excited about the snow in the forecast for the end of the week. FORTUNATELY, weather won't be a factor for small group tomorrow night.

We're going to be meeting at our house (Cooper's) at 6:30pm Tuesday night (10th) - I think I'm making my potato soup. We'll be wrapping up our reading/study/discussion of Forgotten God by Francis Chan. I think we're just going to watch the final video of Francis talking, so if you haven't been reading the book, no big deal. Regardless of what the book is about, Francis always has an amazing and relevant message on the video.

Most importantly, we're going to chat about the direction of the group, what we'll do next, our schedule, etc. Wes emailed out some points to consider before coming so we can be ready to discuss.

It's been awhile so can't wait to see all of you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment