January 4, 2012

Launch Time

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I'm sure you've received some of Wes' emails over the past few days regarding our next small group meeting, etc. I'll hopefully update the blog with those details soon - I'm behind with the holidays and then being sick.

TONIGHT is the first Wednesday night launch team meeting/prayer time at 6pm since we've stopped doing Sunday morning service. I don't know if it's reverse psychology or just the Spirit moving, but I really can't wait to go tonight. I'm apparently like a teenager - tell me I can't do something and I really want to. This is how I've felt about no Sunday morning service in January. It's awesome really. Feeling renewed, refreshed, repurposed and ready to go!

Really and truly hope to see all of you there tonight. We hope you'll jump on the fast train of being involved in the launch and be ready to go all in and love God, love people and serve.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment