October 12, 2011

MOVIE NIGHT at MASTER'S CHURCH

Just wanted to make sure everyone knew about Movie Night this Friday night. The movie will be shown in the sanctuary on the big screen. Popcorn and drinks will be served, but feel free to bring any other movie snacks for yourself too. I always snuck in a can of Coke and candy in my big purse at the movies. Prices are right for popcorn at this movie though!

Movie Night starts @ 7pm, THIS Friday, October 14th. This past Sunday, Linda (event planner) said she was trying to get Swiss Family Robinson to show - the older version from Disney I believe. The Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse at Disney World was one of my favorite attractions - as a kid I thought it would be so cool to live there! 

Should be a good time in an unusual "movie theater" - bring friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment